Saturday, February 26, 2011

How to Apply Ink to your Clear Mount Stamp Video

I have some new customers that have never stamped before so I thought I would make a quick video to show how to apply ink to your stamp and stamp an image.

The set I'm using in this video is called Punch Bunch. It's called this because you can order coordinating punches for this stamp set. After you stamped your image you can punch them out, how easy is that!

You can get this stamp set for free during Stampin' Up! Sale.a.bration promotion! Just spend $50 and receive it for FREE!

This is my first video so please forgive I'm a little nervous. Thanks for watching!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first video! Great way for new stampers to see how to use the clear mounts, too. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,

    You did an AWESOME job!!

    Hugs,

    Mila

    ReplyDelete