Sunday, December 3, 2017

Design Team Call for Not 2 Shabby 2018

Not 2 Shabby is having a Design Team call! 

I am expanding my Design Team for 2018! I am looking for 1-2 new designers to join our team! 
Please welcome new design Team member for 2018 Scrapbena Creations. She will be joining my designers Sparkly CanadianCraftyGirl and Crazy Paper Chick.

Who will join them in the new year?

If you are a YouTuber that loves to stamp, color and make cards this is for you!  

What is required of you:
~ Create four projects per month.
~ Share your project and the shop on your YouTube channel once a week.
~ Pass along sales or promotions on your social media sites.
~ You must be able to meet deadlines.
~ Posting your projects to your blog is a plus but not required.

What are the requirements in order to apply: 
~ You must have an established YouTube channel that is very active.
~ A minimum of 1000 YouTube subscribers.
~ You must film clear videos using a tripod.
~ Have the ability to take clear and professional looking photo's of your work.
~ Have the ability to share on social media sites.

What Not 2 Shabby will provide:  
~ A new Stamp Set to work with every month.
~ A generous discount to the shop!
~ An opportunity to work with a variety of stamps and products!

 How To Apply for the DT: 
~ Create a card using any image stamp you like featuring your favorite color medium.
~ Upload a YouTube video sharing your project as if you where on the Not 2 Shabby Design Team by Dec 20th 2017.
~ Send me a link to your video by messaging me through YouTube - ScrappinStampers
~ Please include a short bio in your message and any links you would like to share (Blog, Facebook etc...).

 When will the Announcement be made for the new members? 
**The new members will be notified on Dec  22nd and announced after January 1st**

Thank you for your interest and I am looking forward to seeing your creations!


7 comments:

  1. I love Scrapena Creations. What an awesome opportunity congrats. I wouldn't qualify but perhaps one day I may. Looking forward to seeing who is chosen. Good luck to all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to give this a try. Finger's crossed. ~ Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy Scrabena Creations. Maybe motivate me to try and get a channel up and running 😁

    ReplyDelete