Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shadow Box - Book Card

Here's a fun card to make, it's called a shadow box card or a book card. I made this card for my Mother's Birthday. She really enjoyed this card! I used flowers from Wild Orchard Crafts and the stamp set from the Greeting Farm called Anya sitting cute. I just love this little girl, the set comes with the sentiment Have a Sparking Day and a coach stamp and pillow stamp. Just too cute!

Here is the front cover:
Here is the side view: You can see it looks like a book.
The other side view: I added some trim to the spine of the book.
Here's what it looks like when you open it: You can put a gift inside if you wanted to. I added a tag with a pocket so I can write my message on the tag.
Here is a close up:
If you are interested in making this card there are some tutorials on YouTube, here are the links.
Shadow Box Tutorial
Shadow Box Tutorial
Thanks for taking a look, please leave a comment I loved to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment