Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chocolate Bar Wrapper Project


I created this chocolate bar wrapper with the eat chocolate stamp set from Stampin' Up! found in the Occasions Mini Catalog! I love this stamp set, you can use it for different occasions. I think it would be perfect for Valentine's Day or even Easter. One of these two days you give a lot of chocolate out so you can incorporate this stamp set with one of your gifts. I gave one of these to my cousin who is recovering from surgery, I thought the last thing she would do is any chores but definitely chocolate would make her feel better!

Supplies used: 
  • Ice cream Parlor designer series paper pack - free when you spend $50 - 122242
  • Tempting Turquoise card stock - 102067
  • Whisper White card stock - 100730
  • Eat Chocolate Stamp Set W - 122453 C - 122455
  • Chocolate Chip Stamp Pad - 100908
  • Flower Button Pacific  Point - Free when you spend $50 - 123529
  • Hemp Twine - 100982
  • Glue Dots - 103683
  • Sticky Strip - 104294 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I have never really been inspired by this stamp set, until tonight!! ADORABLE!! Great candy wrapper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I wish I could eat chocolate all day!! I’m a new follower Happy Tuesday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
    http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy. I'm delighted to meet you & follow you back!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment over at Victoria Nouveau... I'm a paper crafter, too, so I'm so glad to be following back :)

    www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete