Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Tilda Cards!

My First Tilda Cards

Hi everyone, I took my class Saturday to learn how to color Tilda with color pencils. This is the first time shading and blending since high school art class. I did not know you could blend color pencils with Gansol which is just mineral spirits. The Gamsol take all the lines away and smooths it out like magic. I am posting a pic of the card and then a close up of the Tilda. We were to make all three cards within this one class, I had to take the third one home to work on. I can't work that fast! I was there for three and a half hours! It was fun and I learned something new! Next week I will be taking the class to color with copic markers. I have to post the others in a new post it won't let me load more pics??

Chinese Tilda


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Tilda card....wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one alot! Following through SC. TFS and God Bless.

    Diana #147
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are really cute - all of your Tilde stamps are really sweet! Now following from SC.

    ReplyDelete